Author Topic: 2020 Wisconsin State Shoot  (Read 1777 times)

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
2020 Wisconsin State Shoot
« on: January 14, 2020, 11:20:37 AM »
The New shooting season is Here!!!
Preparation for this years state shoot starts now!

Step 1.
Go to www.winscoreonline and register for the Leinies 200 May 13th-15th

The Leinies 200 is a prerequisite for success at this years state shoot  8)

Step 2.
Stay on winscore scroll down to 2020 Wisconsin State Championship...... and Register.

Our Wisconsin state shoot is a cant miss every year!

We will have several more updates coming soon. I am excited to get updates on our website its been a couple years since I have done that! I will keep all of you posted when I have more for you to look at.

We are very excited to host this prestigious event once again at Game Unlimited. What a great group of people/shooters we have in the State of Wisconsin and surrounding states! We truly feel blessed. Looking forward to another successful shooting season across the state.

Any questions regarding the shoot email- pete@guhunting.com

Pete Melloy and the Game Unlimited Family (Nate Wannebo, Tyler Melloy, Pat Melloy, Crystal Pavel)

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 2020 Wisconsin State Shoot
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 02:50:23 PM »
Shooters-
Book your rooms now. This is a busy time of the season in the Hudson area as weddings and events on the St. Croix River are in abundance.

1st Gun Giveaway March 16th! Everyone Registered for the 2020 Wisconsin State Shoot by March 15th is Eligible! Thank you Gander Outdoors!

WI State Shoot & Leinies 200 Updates:

Hotels for State Shoot reserved under "Wisconsin State Shoot"

Hotels for Leinies 200 reserved under "Leinies 200"

Preferred Hotel Sponsors with rooms blocked

1. Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Hudson  9 miles Phone: (715) 245-4040 (Brand new Hotel opened Sept 2019)
Rooms will be released for Leinies 200 April 14th
Rooms will be released for State shoot June 15th

2. Hampton Inn & Suites- Hudson  9.5 miles Phone: (715) 952-9959
Rooms will be released for Leinies 200 May 1st
Rooms will be released for State shoot July 15th

3. AmericInn by Wyndham - New Richmond 9.5 miles Phone: (715) 246-3993
Rooms will be released for Leinies 200 April 14th
Rooms will be released for State Shoot June 29th

Registration has been Great! Thank you for the continued support shooters! We are all looking forward to a great shooting season and another Great State Shoot.
-Game Unlimited

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 09:14:25 AM »
Shooters-
We are all crossing our fingers  mild weather turns into a great start to the shooting season!! We all know how much more fun it is to shoot without 5 layers of clothes on!

FYI
We will be posting state shoot updates and Leinies 200 updates on this thread

Leinies 200 updates:
Great sign up so far. Clearly everyone wants a refresher on these "northern" targets before state this year :)

The Fitasc is pretty much full so Amy is gonna open another peg one at a time. When all time slots are full on the 4th peg we will open a 5th. Lets shoot for maxing out 6 pegs! Never been done before up here. Us Fitasc gurus love having the variety of 6 different parcours and once again Game Unlimited is gonna make it happen for you. Thank you for the support and we really look forward to showing off our improvements up here.
Pete and the GU crew.

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 09:03:08 PM »
Praying everyone is safe and well. Looking forward to the shooting season to get back on track. I was thinking about hosting the covid-19 classic next week for a flash shoot as weather looks great. Max. Of 2 shooters per squad. Check-in on line, score sheets printable on line. Min of 6ft within squad mate.....ie no viewing targets over shoulder for break point tips. Next squad may not approach station until initial squad has started shooting station 2. This will eliminate the common pet peeve of shooters driving up on a squad....therefore eliminating the excuse for missing a target.
Absolutely no going back to vehicle during round unless it is for essentials.....extra full choke, different lense color, or toilet paper. Absolutely no fist pumps, high fives.....air high fives and air fist pumps at a distance of 6ft or more is acceptable.  If their is any interest please respond.

Being stuck out here has opened my imagination lol. On a serious note praying everyone stays healthy and all get to see each other soon.

On another note with all the scrambling I forgot to draw for the 1st gun winner for state shoot registration. We will draw tomorrow and post back on here the winner.

Talk soon,
Game Unlimited

sportclay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 07:24:18 AM »
You forgot that you have to sanitize the station before you step into the station.😇

andromeda673

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 09:35:31 AM »
you also forgot to mention wiping your trigger down after every station.

COVID 19 classic is pretty funny.....twisted funny.

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 12:29:45 PM »
Gun Drawing Winner from last month-

Christopher Erickson!

Triumph
The New Magnum Muzzleloader
Weathershield
All purpose camo
28" Barrel
.50 Cal
Thompson Center Arms

Claim at this years Wisconsin State Shoot!

We will be doing a gun drawing every Month leading up to the state Shoot
Thank you for the support and looking forward to a great event this year.

Game Unlimited

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2020, 04:53:56 PM »
Gunsmoke-
Sorry I had not been on the site for a bit. Here is my original state shoot post. Hotel details on here.
Looking forward to seeing everyone here! Things are shaping up great. HOF shooter Jon Kruger is making an appearance to set some targets for our wisconsin shooters too! Love our state! Love our shooters!
See ya in a couple days boys and girls.
- GU crew

TLee

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2020, 07:14:44 PM »
Pete do you have a preferred area for people with RVs and campers to set up? Never been to your place before.

Gunsmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 11:47:01 AM »
Pete do you have a preferred area for people with RVs and campers to set up? Never been to your place before.

Thanks GU Crew! I am all booked. I love Jon Kruger's targets!

Dave