Author Topic: WSCA Secretary Officer opening.  (Read 193 times)

AndyKB692

• View Profile
WSCA Secretary Officer opening.
« on: November 22, 2019, 01:18:24 PM »
Attached below is an email that was sent to the WSCA board.  If any members are interested in running for Secretary please reply to this message and I will place your name on the ballot.

I would like to thank Pete for his years of service to the WSCA Board, he continues his service to Wisconsin shooters by representing us as an NSCA State Delegate.  Thank you Pete!

All,

The WSCA has an officer opening on the "Board", we are currently seeking a new Secretary.  This position will be held until the Fall of 2021.  Nominations will be held until 2 December 2019 and voting will held until 9 December 2019.  Nominations will be done by "replaying all" to this email.  Once all nominations are in I will send out a separate email with the ballot and voting will be accomplished by "replying all".  Please see the duties of the Secretary posted below, the full by-laws can be found on the WSCA website for more information. 

SECRETARY--The Secretary shall keep all minutes of WSCA meetings, shall issue all notices, submit proposed shoot dates to the National Sporting Clays Association hereinafter referred to as the "NSCA", and shall perform such duties as the President or Board may require. In the event that both the President and Vice-President cannot preside, the Secretary shall preside in their place.

Thank you,
Andy Kalmer
WSCA President

AndyKB692

• View Profile
Re: WSCA Secretary Officer opening.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 09:56:26 AM »
Congratulations to Diane Redmann from J and H.  She is elected the new Secretary of the WSCA.  She ran unopposed.  She will be in office until the Fall meeting of 2021.  Diane comes with a great history and knowledge of the WSCA.  We welcome her back as an officer. 

Andy Kalmer
WSCA President
andrew.kalmer@hotmail.com

SAYoder

• View Profile
Re: WSCA Secretary Officer opening.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 06:39:51 PM »
Thanks Diane, and all the other volunteers in the WSCA.

Steve