Author Topic: Annual 100 Target ALL Rabbit Fun Shoot at J&H RESULTS  (Read 342 times)

dianered

• WSCA Board
    • View Profile
    • Email
Annual 100 Target ALL Rabbit Fun Shoot at J&H RESULTS
« on: September 14, 2019, 09:50:45 PM »
Wow, what a day.  Beautiful weather and a record breaking 207 shooters, shooting 220 rounds of fun rabbit targets!  Everyone came so early and so fast that it did take a long time to get through the course.  We want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding and it was great listening to everyone talk about how fun those rabbit targets were. 
We have some new ideas for next year to try and eliminate the back-ups, or at least try to reduce them. We would like to get our youth program involved to bring water and soda on the course for you.  We will work on that. 
I have the results of the Lewis option and the lucky number...which was 8.  Only 5 shooters had that number so that payout for them is pretty nice.
I will post the prize winners tomorrow as I forgot to bring the list home.  They are all certificates, so I will be able to mail them.  I will list those who I don't have an address so that you can contact me. 
Thank you again for coming out on this beautiful fall day!  Diane, Steve and all the staff at J&H.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 11:02:35 AM by dianered »

dianered

• WSCA Board
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Annual 100 Target ALL Rabbit Fun Shoot at J&H RESULTS UPDATED! PRIZE LIST
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 11:00:53 AM »
We found a clipboard with 3 scoresheets this morning in my Mom's flower bed.  Not sure how it got there, but I have entered those scores into the high to low.  It did not affect Lewis or Lucky # as they didn't play those options.  Still one missing sheet that we are guessing the shooter kept. 
Thank you again for shooting the Rabbit shoot at J&H. 
I have an address for each of the winners and will have the certificates in tomorrow's mail.
Have a great day!  Diane