Author Topic: Leinie's 200 2019  (Read 1168 times)

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
Leinie's 200 2019
« on: March 04, 2019, 04:01:09 PM »
Shooters-
Attached is the registration form for this years Leinie's 200. We are extremely excited for the upcoming shooting season throughout the state of Wisconsin. The Leinie's has turned into a shoot that is on every shooters calendar...... who likes to have a good time! We have added some additional sponsors this year as well as events. Due to the popularity of this shoot I have extended it to a 4-day event giving our shooters a little more time to relax and spread out their events. More info to come. Thanks to all of you for the continued support!
As of now the FITASC is half full.......Ha Ha I got at least 2 of you going!
FITASC is 1st come 1st serve starting today. it will fill as it has the past 3 years.
 Talk soon! Pete Melloy (Game Unlimited)

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Leinie's 200 2019
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 05:40:07 PM »
Shooters-
Been a crazy year up here at Game Unlimited and we are roaring to go for this years Leinie's 200!!! Turn out is shaping up better than ever and we are looking forward to hosting another great event. With that being said several shooters have called to get on Fitasc which has been full for some time. I have decided to open up 3 more parcours to accommodate the demand! So once again we will have 6 separate parcours to give you the shooter as much variety as possible. Thank you so much for the continued support. Spread the word and Let your fellow shooters know they can now get in the FITASC event for this years Leinie's!!!

We will be running the event from the 16th-19th this year. Small gauge Fitasc as well as small gauge sporting and 50 bird 12ga. true pair will run on all 4 days. Main event and 150 bird 12 ga. Fitasc will run only on sat and sunday.

Make sure you thank our generous sponsors when you get the opportunity all great people and big supporters of our shooting community

Shells R' Us is once again sponsoring the Epic Saturday Night Party! Their will be a ton of events to shoot and no one else supplies a more quality round for all gauges then Shells R Us hands down. Thank you Shells R' Us!!!!! and the entire Noel Family Chris, Steph and Brian

Acme Bullet Company has been more than gracious with their continued support in so many Wisconsin shoots! The door prizes they supply are always creative and one of a kind!!! Thank you Acme and one of our Favorite shooters Andy Bussalachi!!!

We added another sponsor this year who is giving several guns away! C & R Guns from our local gun shop has been more than generous and a big supporter of youth shooting as well as our NSCA tournament shooters. C&R Guns will be sponsoring this years Make-A-Break shoot out!!! Thank you Craig Rogaczewski!!

And of course Leinenkugel our original sponsor who donates all the awesome trophy paddles and free beer saturday night!!!!! THank you Leinies

More info will be on its way. Just wanted everyone to know turnout has been amazing and we are excited to put all your skills to the test once again!!! New shooters to Game Unlimited please be advised to bring a cart! The course is beautiful but spread out.   

amyjanz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 09:16:06 AM »
Here's what I have for squadding for the Leinies.  Let me know if there are any mistakes and we will get it figured out!

Amy

amyjanz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 09:29:38 AM »
Try this for the 150 target fitasc

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 03:01:35 AM »
It appears Lena was gracious to the cranberry despite bold predictions of snow! The time has come for Lena to grace the Leinies with her precense. Scott told me he talked to Lena last week and she said she was getting her bikini wear ready for this years Leinies!! This is great news! Getting courses ready and ready to roll. See everyone soon. Can't wait for everyone to get a taste of more northern targets. Great preparation for the shooting season. Talk soon. Pete.
P.s. don't forget about Saturday nights epic party sponsored by Shells R Us. Free beer and a sponsored meal!!!!

AndyKB692

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 07:16:43 AM »
It looks like Pete has a good plan in place for dust control this weekend. 

andromeda673

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 12:39:35 PM »
looking like it's going to be a wet one, but that's ok, that's what why them make rubber boots and rain gear.

I can't wait to shoot this event, and thank you to everyone who helps put this great shoot on, and all of the sponsors that donate prizes and make this thing happen!

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2019, 10:24:26 PM »
I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone for supporting this years Leinies 200. The weather was terrible but the people were great!! We had a lot of people that help make this event happen........also special thank you to all our sponsors Shells R Us, Acme Bullet company C&R Guns and of course Leinenkugels! I can't thank all of you enough for standing strong and supporting the clubs regardless of conditions! It really shows us clubs how much you the shooters love the game. Thank you.
Hats off to Andy Bussalachi for taking down this years Leinies main in an exciting shoot-off versus Will Doble. Great shooting Andy and Will. Andy Kalmer shot top score Sunday and was only 1 bird away at the end of the day for 3rd. All classes had great representation across the board. Wisconsin has a lot of great shooters on the rise and we are happy to host such a great group.

Will Doble ran away with FITASC HOA with a very impressive 141. Coming in 2nd was Nate Wannebo leading the best of the rest. Again some very impressive shooting by some very impressive shooters across the board from all classes.

Saturday's make A-Break was won by Jay Andrews for M-AA and Craig Rogewcheski for A-E congrats!

Thank you everyone for your tremendous support. See you at the border battle!

Pete, Game Unlimited and staff.

AndyKB692

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2019, 10:40:28 AM »
Pete thank you, your staff, and your outside help for a great shoot as always.  Great targets on a beautiful piece of property.  Also, your club house is going to be awesome when itís done!  If you donít normally head to Peteís Place you may want to get it on your schedule, Pete is making changes and investing time and money to make a really great sporting clays destination. 

I also want to mention your World Class dust control!! If any other clubs want to learn how to handle the dust just give Pete Melloy a call and he will set you up.  I didnít see a single piece of dust for two days. 

Andy Kalmer

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 07:56:37 AM »
Andy-
I will not give my secret away. It took over a decade for me to find the right concoction for a dust free weekend. I have a contingency plan in place for the state shoot next year if I run out of ingredients.

amyjanz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2019, 07:24:42 PM »
Punches, lewis, and class option are now posted as a reply to each event.  Luke, results are a whole 12 hours early, just for you!

Amy