Author Topic: All Rabbit Shoot at J&H  (Read 336 times)

dianered

• WSCA Board
    • View Profile
    • Email
All Rabbit Shoot at J&H
« on: August 26, 2018, 09:24:30 AM »
The Annual All Rabbit Fun Shoot at J&H will be Sat. Sept. 15th.  This is your chance to get back at those "wascally wabbits"!  ha ha
If you have never shot this shoot, it is something you should do.  Not all rabbits are on the ground.  Some of our rabbits fall from heaven!  Ton of fun.  I have heard that the ones that are barely moving are the most missed targets. 
We will have door prizes and Mom will be making her delicious buffet lunch.  So grab your family and friends and come over to J&H to show those darn rabbits who is boss!!!

diggerdan

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: All Rabbit Shoot at J&H
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 09:53:20 PM »
 I am coming

dianered

• WSCA Board
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: All Rabbit Shoot at J&H
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 07:13:26 PM »
Just a reminder that the J&H all Rabbit Fun Shoot is this Sat. Sept. 15th.  The weather sounds sunny and warm.  Steve has been spending a few days now planning the course so that everyone has a good time.  I did hear someone say that there might be a station that the bunnies will have some fun with shooters!  Can't wait to hear all about it.

Door prizes are not based on scores, so come out and try your skill/luck with bunnies.  Oh, I almost forgot...we sell Mulligan's for this shoot.  I also have bunny props all along the course and yes...I have treats at registration for you.

Grad your gun and fill your vehicle with family and friends and we hope to see you at J&H this Saturday.  Did you see the flier????  Bring the kids; they only pay $20 to shoot 100 targets!