Author Topic: State shoot  (Read 663 times)

dianered

• WSCA Board
    • View Profile
    • Email
State shoot
« on: August 06, 2018, 09:07:55 AM »
Big congratulations to Pete Melloy. Wisconsin state shoot champion.  Awesome job.  Also to Andrew Kalmer and Jordon Hintz for RU and 3rd.  Great shooting.  Hope everyone had fun.  Itís always great to see everyone.  Diane

woods

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: State shoot
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 07:16:50 AM »
Dido on Pete'e winning State, pretty great shooting for a old northern tree shooter!!  LOL. Not to steel any of Pete's thunder but just in case you didn't scroll all the way down, I won "N" class for state. Amy said I get a participation award and Joe says you shoot so bad you are below "E" class, no respect LOL. I remind them I wouldn't want to be in "E" the way those SCTP kids are shooting, they would kick my ASS. I am hoping to get some reg. targets in next year after having the shoulder surgery in 2016. But wont able to shoot next years state shoot, plan on being a little busy.
Again great to see everyone it was a great shoot and weekend!!

Scott

AndyKB692

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 10:25:32 AM »
Thank you Diane!

I had a great time at the 2018 State Shoot! 

Great Shooting Pete!  And to the rest of the Class and concurrent winners.  See some of you at Regionals or next spring at the Cranapple. 

Andy Kalmer

geno

• MSN Messenger - phezhunter67@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 02:04:32 PM »
Great job Pete. Back to back tough to do
with all the good shooters in our state.
Thanks to all workers volunteers and staff
at Wern. We really lucked out on the weather this year. Gene Jack

Joe's Clays

• NSCA Delegate
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 02:44:30 PM »
Good shooting Pete and the to the rest of the winners. Really had fun shooting with my grandson Cameron, and good friends
Dennis, Jamie, Matt, and yes you to Tim. And poor Scott just gets no respect!! Always good to see everyone.

One other thing, markers/pullers you guys & gals did a great job!

JOE

amyjanz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 09:00:52 PM »
Scott doesn't get respect because he didn't win "N" class.  I will still bring you your participation award for 5 stand, though.  Sorry about the "N" class error.  On winscore if people don't fill out their complete address it defaults to out of state.   :)

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 09:18:20 AM »
Thank you everyone. It was a great time bringing the boys down and camping out with friends. That's what the state shoot is all about in my opinion. Having a good time with good people from all over the state as well as other states.......celebrating our wisconsin state sporting clays championship. Every shooter from every state that attends our state shoot always says the same thing...."I wish our state shoot was as cool as yours" great targets set across the board in every event and without a doubt the officials from Marquette were some of the best I have ever seen. A lot of work goes into our state shoot and Wern valley did a fantastic job. There was A lot of great shooting in every class....we have A lot of shooters on the verge of breaking out. Its fun to see the development of our state shoot as well as wi shooters. Looking forward to another great event at woods and meadows next year. Again I appreciate all the kind words from everyone. Pete