Author Topic: state shoot squadding  (Read 655 times)

amyjanz

• View Profile
state shoot squadding
« on: July 04, 2018, 08:22:34 PM »
Please remember that all squadding is done on a first come first served basis.  As squads fill, preference is given to the people that sign up and pay the deposit.  "Reserved" spots will be held for a period of time, but I cannot save a spot for someone that may or may not show up.  Too many times people sign their friends up and those friends never even come to shoot.  If you have reserved spots that you know won't be filled, please let me know so I can open them back up.  If your friends are going to fill those spots, the sooner they sign up the more likely those spots will still be held for them.  I am trying to make sure I can get everyone where they want to be, when they want to be there, and with the people they want to shoot with.

Amy

tnbndr

• View Profile
    • Ikes Creations
    • Email
Re: state shoot squadding
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 04:53:00 PM »
Amy, you do a great job trying to work around everyone. Has to be crazy!!!
I think a deadline of one month before the shoot if your reserved spots are not filled up they will open up for other shooters. That way everyone is fore warned and has the opportunity to commit or not.

Thanks
D.M. Eichers

MTR

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 08:36:26 AM »
Amy, 

I agree with DE - the month is up.

I know that it is most likely not your place and is probably Wern's deal- but is there a flyer or brochure available yet that details the days of the shoot etc.?  A one page deal?  A mailer?  Web page says there are XX events with no further information.  25-days out and get closer

While we are already squadded on Winscore (thanks for allowing us to do this online!) it would be helpful to see details of the shoot as it is right around the corner (25 days!!! )
A 1-page flier like we see for the Wern 200/Cranberry/ Liennie's  that list the days of the events, ie: the sub gauges are shot one a day and in a certain order. 

Will help some of us plan our travels a little better.

SAYoder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 03:08:29 PM »
I shot at Wern today and when I asked them that question the answer I got was

We are working on it, it will be posted online soon.

Steve

MTR

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 09:01:42 AM »
From Winscoreonline:

Wednesday:
Pump and SxS

Thursday:
410 bore
5-stand
Supersport:
8:30, 11:30, 2:30

Friday:
28ga
5-stand
Fitasc
Preliminary:
8:30, 11:30, 2:30

Saturday:
20ga
5-stand
Fitasc
Main
8:30 + 11:30 Sunday
11:30 + 2:30 Sunday
2:30 + 8:30 Sunday

Sunday:
5-stand
Fitasc
Main
8:30 (2:30 Saturday)
11:30 (8:30 Saturday)
2:30 (11:30 Saturday

Adios 50 target? IDK

Looks like a lot of space available for Fitasc on Saturday and Sunday

amyjanz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 12:37:50 PM »
Sorry, I don't very often read through all the posts.  Here is a printout I did for my own reference.  It is not exactly official, but it should be accurate. 

Amy