Author Topic: 2018 WISCONSIN STATE FITASC CHAMPIONSHIP JULY 14TH-15TH  (Read 651 times)

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
2018 WISCONSIN STATE FITASC CHAMPIONSHIP JULY 14TH-15TH
« on: June 25, 2018, 11:40:42 AM »
Fitasc Enthusiasts as well as sporting shooters - This years State Fitasc Championship is looking to be a great event. Entries have been coming in hot since last week. Previous high participation in the WI state Fitasc Championship Main event since 2001 per NSCA records was 68 entries. We are already at 84 and shooters keep coming in with tremendous support. I am opening one rotation at a time 1st come first serve. The next rotation available is Rotation #2 Which is 10:30 Saturday and 1:00 Sunday. If you are interested email me and I will get you in. pete@gameunlimited.com
I am really looking forward to hosting this event as a huge FITASC supporter. You will not be disappointed! I will be setting all FITASC targets.....I am like a little kid right now I can't wait to start getting traps out there to set those Parcours up. This will be a great opportunity to bring a friend and get them started on Fitasc give me a shout and we will make it happen. Thank you for your interest in this years WI State Fitasc championship as well as support. See you soon. Pete Melloy (Game Unlimited)

I also attached some more registration forms below. Thank you. Pete

AndyKB692

• View Profile
Re: 2018 WISCONSIN STATE FITASC CHAMPIONSHIP JULY 14TH-15TH
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 08:18:45 PM »
Looking forward to State FITASC!! I am excited to see the high participation, I donít think we have filled up State FITASC for a couple years. 

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 06:56:54 PM »
Correction....this event is not full. 72 is the max under the normal format.....with this format 144 is the max. I am shooting for 100 dedicated as well as new Fitasc shooters .....we are very close to accomplishing that. Anyone who wishes to participate will have a time slot available. Amazing response this is a great sign for the state shoot at Wern valley....lets help break attendance records there too!!!Great support from shooters in all events way to support the clubs who work so hard to put these events on. See you guys soon!!!!
Pete.

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 08:11:44 PM »
Looking forward to a great event ahead this weekend!! The weather looks fantastic and The parcours look great! Not to late to sign up.....take the plunge and baptize yourself with some FITASC!!! Here is a list of current squads any questions feel free to hit me up. THanks, Pete Game Unlimited.