Author Topic: WI State Fitasc 2018 (Game Unlimited)  (Read 763 times)

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
WI State Fitasc 2018 (Game Unlimited)
« on: June 07, 2018, 11:27:47 AM »
Fitasc Enthusiasts- I have some great stuff in store for you for this years event. Registration form is attached as well as squadding as of now. Look forward to seeing my fellow FITASC brothers and sisters we are a special group lol. Any questions do not hesitate to shoot me an email at pete@gameunlimited.com or call 651-757-0591. Thank you Pete Melloy

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: WI State Fitasc 2018 (Game Unlimited)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 11:29:55 AM »
Attachments

Hntnutz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 08:16:11 PM »
It is very obvious that this is not a state championship. It was not advertised so that all Wisconsin people had a chance to get times they want or a chance to participate. This does not surprise me since  I was taken for my deposit the last time even though I gave 2 week notice due to a shoulder injury. I was told it was in mail or it was to given to some else to give to me. Still have not received it several years later. In short I will never go back to Game Unlimited and it appears by this ploy he does not care about shooters in the southern part of state. I will end it there. This is my experience ,opinion and I will sign it.

Tom Wickus

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 09:47:41 AM »
I guess there are always 2 sides to every story....typically the truth lies some where in the middle. I for one choose not to air my dirty laundry online. Clearly Mr. Wickus is an unhappy camper along with his friend Jeff kosharek who aired his opinion privately over a personal e-mail which one can respect and appreciate. For those who truly know me....they know how much I care about the game as well as the shooters.....all shooters of all ethnicities gender preferences as well as geographical locations.  Life is short I don't have time for close minded individuals who bully and badger when they don't get there way. Cogratulations Tom you have shown your true colors....now everyone knows who you really are. For the rest of you that care to come and enjoy some great Fitasc targets and have a great time you should know this......I will be having 6 separate parcours on completely different layouts something that has never been done in a "FITASC STATE CHAMPIONSHIP" what this means is I care less about the money and more about the shooters (from all over the state) offering a variety that has never been offered. So technically I can have 144 shooters participate with all rotations still available. First I would prefer to fill the 1st 72 then move on to the next. For those who cared to inquire instead of pout like a child would understand that I would accommodate them. Thanks Tom for giving me the opportunity to advertise a bit more. This is something I was doing all along.....because I care about the shooters experience. I for one am not obtuse and do not hold grudges so if you were offended by how I started my sign up for the STATE FITASC CHAMPIONSHIP.......Tom Wickus, Jeff Kosharek and the others who chose to just internalize it. I forgive you for you did not have all the "facts" and welcome you with open arms to the most variety a Fitasc event has ever had in the state of wisconsin.....because I care About all shooters. Why?? No matter what background we come from, circle of friends we come, social class, ethnicity, sexual preference, we all have one thing in common......we are shooters and we all love this game. With that being said..... Tom I extend the olive branch and welcome you up here for an incredible Fitasc state championship and I will take it one step further and give you $50 off your entry. Have a great day all of you and thank you for taking the time to read my response. Good luck to everyone and see you soon. Pete Melloy

Rem32TC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 05:49:38 PM »
I guess there are always 2 sides to every story....typically the truth lies some where in the middle. I for one choose not to air my dirty laundry online. Clearly Mr. Wickus is an unhappy camper along with his friend Jeff kosharek who aired his opinion privately over a personal e-mail which one can respect and appreciate. For those who truly know me....they know how much I care about the game as well as the shooters.....all shooters of all ethnicities gender preferences as well as geographical locations.  Life is short I don't have time for close minded individuals who bully and badger when they don't get there way. Cogratulations Tom you have shown your true colors....now everyone knows who you really are. For the rest of you that care to come and enjoy some great Fitasc targets and have a great time you should know this......I will be having 6 separate parcours on completely different layouts something that has never been done in a "FITASC STATE CHAMPIONSHIP" what this means is I care less about the money and more about the shooters (from all over the state) offering a variety that has never been offered. So technically I can have 144 shooters participate with all rotations still available. First I would prefer to fill the 1st 72 then move on to the next. For those who cared to inquire instead of pout like a child would understand that I would accommodate them. Thanks Tom for giving me the opportunity to advertise a bit more. This is something I was doing all along.....because I care about the shooters experience. I for one am not obtuse and do not hold grudges so if you were offended by how I started my sign up for the STATE FITASC CHAMPIONSHIP.......Tom Wickus, Jeff Kosharek and the others who chose to just internalize it. I forgive you for you did not have all the "facts" and welcome you with open arms to the most variety a Fitasc event has ever had in the state of wisconsin.....because I care About all shooters. Why?? No matter what background we come from, circle of friends we come, social class, ethnicity, sexual preference, we all have one thing in common......we are shooters and we all love this game. With that being said..... Tom I extend the olive branch and welcome you up here for an incredible Fitasc state championship and I will take it one step further and give you $50 off your entry. Have a great day all of you and thank you for taking the time to read my response. Good luck to everyone and see you soon. Pete Melloy

I did not intend to make any of this public on the WSCA website. However since Peter has decided to "air his dirty laundry in public", I am forced to respond in kind.

1.) I have shared my thoughts via email with Peter concerning his posting of the 2018 WSCA FITASC championship sign up on 6-7-18. It violates the spirit and protocol of a quarter century of previous WI state championships. By having a "pre-sign up" with 49 of 72 spots gone it was presented as is.
No offer to expand the slot amounts until now. Back peddling to cover poor planning and tardy, incomplete information.
2.) While my emails were innocuous Peter chose to be cavalier and flippant. He did not offer up 144 slots or anything to accommodate a squad opportunity. Now he claims he was bullied. You were challenged for not following protocol and tradition. Peter my suggestion is to man up. Get a thicker skin. Stop your adolescent, Obama like sound bytes about inclusion. Very hypocritical when you were trying to exclude some of us by posting a tardy sign up sheet that was already 68% filled. The insincerity you offer for "forgiveness" is patently underwhelming. Had you given everyone the facts to begin with we would not be having this discussion.
3.) What you might want to do is sincerely consider thanking Tom for and others is the sweat equity and promotion of FITASC over the past 25 years in WI.
While you were a little indoctrinated teenie bopper there were many dedicated WI shooters and clubs that built the FITASC foundation here for you to enjoy and profit from. You claim you are not in it for the money. Yet you charge $1.10 per target. If the demand is there that is acceptable. Just remember that many of us preceded you with many hours of volunteerism without pay.
4.) Also a little history lesson for you. Back in the 05/06 era The Highlands had a 5 parcour state championship and then a 6 parcour state championship.
5.) With the popularity of FITASC growing exponentially and the state logistics involved, better planning and prompt sign up notification are a must.
Rogue operations for a state sanctioned event are unacceptable. I have missed one WI State FITASC event in the past 20 plus years. Unfortunately this will be another.
6.) Per the WSCA State FITASC criteria line #10 post shoot evaluation I am recommending to the WSCA Board and State FITASC committee that Game Unlimited and operator Peter Melloy be sanctioned for a period of no less than 5 years, preventing award of a state sponsored event. Due to obfuscation,
tardiness and lack of clarity for the 2018 State FITASC announcement. NSCA director Brett Moyes has been notified also.
STATE FITASC HOST CRITERIA  http://www.wi-sportingclays.org/Documents/WSCA%20FITASC%20Criteria.pdf

A.) Email communications on 6-7-18. Sequence read bottom to top.

To: JEFF KOSHAREK <remdog1187@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2018 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: WI State FITASC 2018

Thank you for pointing that out. I will keep that in mind. Pete

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018, 4:10 PM JEFF KOSHAREK <remdog1187@yahoo.com> wrote:

No WSCA state sanctioned championship event has ever been opened up for registration with a select group. Prior to this the playing field has always been level for all potential participants.
Since this is a WSCA State sanctioned event you might want to consider your actions as a representative club.
It certainly is not going to gain you any future business by representing your own whims.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2018, at 2:50 PM, Pete Melloy <petemelloy@gmail.com> wrote:

Duly noted. I opened up registration at the leinies 200 for early bird sign up. Those who attended leinies had an opportunity to sign up then. Registration opened up publicly today. Most out of town shooters prefer the 3:30 sat 8:00 Sunday rotation. There are plenty of openings there. I would be happy to plug you in there if you are interested. If not have a great day. Pete

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018, 2:44 PM JEFF KOSHAREK <remdog1187@yahoo.com> wrote:

It would have been nice to have prior notification and an opportunity to sign up for choice spots with a group.
You posted it today with 49 out of 72 spots spoken for. Many from MN while it’s supposed to be a WI State FITASC event. I understand that you want revenue. All comers should be welcome. But we all should have been able to sign up when an announcement is made. Not the insider deal.
Do you really think the majority of southern WI shooters will opt for Sat 8am start and finish on Sunday at 6:30 with a 4-1/2 hr drive after?

In closing I would like to thank all of the club owners, managers and shooters that have helped the sport grow while maintaining it's integrity for all.
Not a select few.

Jeff Kosharek

« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 06:22:29 PM by Rem32TC »

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 06:48:15 PM »
I am busy preparing a nsca tournament for shooters to enjoy tomorrow I dont have time to reply to your rant Jeff. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands to complain and bitch.....ask yourself a question. What do you do to support this game and make these events happen. I was short with you because I don't have time for rude people and quite frankly didn't really want your attendance anyways because you are a habitual whiner and complainer. I see the two of you will continue to gang up on me That's fine I have thick skin. I have helped clubs out more in 1 year  on events and do the dirty work so shooters can enjoy themselves than you have in a lifetime.....now those are facts. So continue the Kosharek Wickus tirade clearly you guys are so well liked for a reason. I am done with this thread and I will continue to support this game for the good of the sport and yes....be inclusive. Enough of the childish games I said my peace #wisconsinstatefitascchampionship

Rem32TC

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 07:14:50 PM »
and quite frankly didn't really want your attendance”

That is exactly the crux of the matter. Peter the man child admits
to his selective exclusion of participants to a state supported event.
Just because he does not like them.

That is exactly why he should be sanctioned.

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 07:38:25 PM »
All shooters are welcome. Big supporter of Fitasc. I apologize for saying how I felt publicly about 2 people in the STATE. I stooped to a level and rolled in the mud like pigs now all 3 of us are dirty. Embarrassing. Jeff, Tom, and myself should be ashamed of this behavior. On that note my apologies for being out of character and not taking the high road. I know better.....hopefully you gentlemen do as well. Tom Jeff as well as all shooters are welcome and always have been. I am officially done. I do want to thank all the shooters who have been so supportive over the years amd continue to do so. Look forward to seeing all soon. And again I apologize for engaging in such childish antics.....my momma taught me better. Pete