Author Topic: Leinie's 200 May 18th-20th  (Read 1920 times)

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
Leinie's 200 May 18th-20th
« on: March 03, 2018, 01:51:53 PM »
Yes it is time!!! Time to get registered for the Leinie's 200. This event has grown exponentially since it's inception in 2015. The first year I hosted the Leinie's we had 76 shooters in the main and 46 in the FITASC event. Last year we maxed the FITASC out at 72 and had 140 shooters in the Main Event! This event has grown for many reasons but most of all because your support! My goal has been to host a fun event where everybody can enjoy themselves while shooting high quality targets at an affordable price. Most of you that have shot at Game Unlimited know what to expect when you get here....a challenge! We have been very fortunate to have great sponsors on board to help make this the event what it has become as well as where it is going. Acme Bullet Company and Andy Bussalachi have been fantastic with their support of the sporting clays in WI as well as the Leinie's 200. Thank you Andy!!!! The Noel Family has put a tremendous amount of work in building their business as well as supporting sporting clays across the state and out of state. The fish fry that they sponsor with their company Shells' R Us Saturday night has become legendary! Don't leave early. Leinenkugel's has been a great title sponsor and the unique trophies they provide (Leinenkugel paddles) have been a huge hit. Not to mention the free beer Saturday night! Last year we built a beautiful stone fire place which just added to the aesthetics of the after glow. I am looking forward to a great shooting season for everyone and can't wait to see all of you soon. Pete Melloy Game Unlimited.
p.s. any questions please contact me via e-mail pete@gameunlimited.com

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Leinie's 200 May 18th-20th
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 11:40:06 AM »
Leinie's update-

We have an additional sponsor that jumped on board in support of the Lenie's 200 as well as our youth shooters. Loose Plastic Inc. will be sponsoring an added $500 lewis to youth (h.s. students and younger) with a 3 class payout. Thank you Loose plastic Inc!!!! We are getting excited for another great year of shooting. Hopefully Lena cooperates this year, if I remember correctly last year Scott manipulated Lena over a few adult beverages and she gave him all the good stuff. We had record turnout and record cold temperatures for the Leinie's!!! I have a plan to out maneuver Scott and his tactics this year. shhh......Don't tell Lena ;)
Talk soon. Pete 

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 10:11:51 AM »
update:
Fitasc rotation #2 is full
There are still some openings on the rest of the rotations but it is really starting to fill up. If you plan on shooting the Fitasc you better sign up now!!

Pretty excited for the shooting season and the opportunity to reconnect with Lena. Scotty and the woods has been pretty tough competition.....Joe has been spotted in the "woods" with a 3/4 open end wrench in one hand and an 3/4 impact in the other hand wearing nothing but leopard skin thongs trying to call Lena in. They told me whatever it takes to lure her back from me.....more Lena news and sightings TBA. On that note..... I am making a cry for help if anyone spots Lena and she is looking sad and blue please do not alert the "Men in Woods" they are ruthless she needs someone that is going to nurture and care for her. Someone that can offer her a warm cozy fire, free beer, a fish fry, and a Lenie's paddle for extra curricular activity. Contact me immediately on Instagram with #foundLena #sadandblue Keep me posted. Pete

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 09:54:56 AM »
Fitasc Update-
Rotation 1 - 8a.m. sat/ 3:30 sunday 2 squads availablr
Rotation 2 Full
Rotation 3 -  (4 openings)1 opening 1 squad/ 3 openings another squad
Rotation 4 - Full

Thanks, Pete

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 10:31:38 AM »
Update:
Fitasc rotations full 2,3,4

3 openings rotation 1.

Looking forward to a great event. Forms have been flying in I can't wait for the snow to melt!!! Lol. We have truly upset Lena. I want to publicly apologize to everyone who is feeling the wrath of a scorned Lena. Mostly us in the northern hemisphere are feeling the pain. Although it has been chilly in the south too. Lena's cousin Lewis has been stirring up the pot down there. Talk soon. Pete.

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 11:00:24 AM »
Finally.....we have shooting weather!!! Lenies is looking to be around what the Cranberry was this year numbers wise. Great turnouts thus far!!!!
Update:
Fitasc rotation 1. A whole squad backed out so I now have 6 openings. 8:00 a.m. Saturday 3:30 Sunday. Thank you and see you soon. Pete Melloy.

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2018, 06:42:26 AM »
The Leinies is already next week and things are looking fantastic. Lena feels really bad about the northern 200 she turned into a blizzard.....she made it up to woods and meadows with great shooting weather for the cranberry and the reports look great for next weekend. Fitasc is full but keep your eyes peeled for any cancellations if your interested. I am excited to give all you shooters a little game unlimited flavor next week.

Don't forget to thank the shooters who help make this event happen.....Andy Bussalachi.....Acme bullet company. John Bowers.....Loose Plastic inc. And Chris, Steph and Brian Noel....with shells R Us. Without these sponsors who give so much back to the game we all love...... this event along with so many other events wouldnt be what they are in this state Thank you!!!!
On another note I am really hoping that we can get someone to crack the 180 mark in the main for the first time at the lenies this year......news flash I don't care about your feelings so I will not make it easier than the past you are gonna have to earn it!!!! :) I will promise you 3 things about the Leinies 200
1. You will have a great time
2. You will leave a better shooter
3. Steve Knoll will be able to see all the targets!

See everyone next week looking forward to it.

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2018, 10:14:56 AM »
Fitasc Suadding - As follows.

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2018, 01:49:22 PM »
As I was thanking sponsors I failed to mention our title sponsor..........Leinenkugels!!!! Have 1,2 or a few at your local watering hole to show your gratitude for their support of the shooting sports....... something we all have a passion for.

witek

• 262-888-0300
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 04:55:05 PM »
Is there room for a last minute addition?  I won’t know until last minute if I can come up and shoot the main...anybody have any room in their squad for me?

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2018, 05:25:40 PM »
There is always room at the Leinies 200!!! Main is European rotation with the last squad going out at 3p.m. just come out and enjoy the fun. Pete

witek

• 262-888-0300
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2018, 06:01:50 PM »
Sounds good, thanks Pete.

Clay

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 11:42:12 AM »
well done with the whole show Pete..
the main was a challenger both days and on Saturday when the wind was removing toupees up on "Fitascular hill" (par 1), the pegs there took on a Leupold need!

had a great time, always worth the travel from the east part of the state!
Congrats to all the event win/place show guns!

Matt E

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2018, 04:30:54 PM »
For all of those who attended the leinies 200.....thank you for your support! For the 1st time ever someone cracked a 180!. Congrats Jason Schladweiler as the 2018 lenies 200 champion with an 184. Minnesotans mike Haas and Sean Kahout finsined respectively runner-up and Master 1. As always the targets were challenging but I don't think anyone was surprised by that ;) Schladweiler double dipped and won the Loose plastic Make a break challenge M-AA. Craig Rogewcheski was the winner of A-E. Then we had a champion of champions Loose Plastic challenge with our A-E winner Craig R. Against master winner Jason S. What a show it was.....Craig took home the bragging rights and proved to the crowd he won't be in C class long!
Amy did a phenomenal job with the scoring thank you Amy.
Our sponsosors Leinenkugels, acme bullet company, Loose Plastic inc. And of course shells R Us made this event what it is. Thank you Andy Bussalachi. John Bowers and the entire Noel family. Thank you again all participants and sponsors for supporting the Leinies 200. See you soon. Pete Melloy Game unlimited.