Author Topic: CHEESHEAD /FLATLANDER Oct. 14 & 15th 2 clubs 2-days  (Read 312 times)

clays@wis

• View Profile
CHEESHEAD /FLATLANDER Oct. 14 & 15th 2 clubs 2-days
« on: September 22, 2017, 09:02:14 AM »
After watching those CUBS STEAL a WIN from our BREWERS last night I needed something to make me feel better ---so-- I had to call my good friend Brett down at Northbrook Sportsman's Club to remind him how bad we used to beat them in the Cheeshead /Flatlander shoot we held a couple of years back.

Brett has aged a little and did not remember how BAD those beatings were  ---our conversation went on about hard targets VS  not so hard targets and who the best shooters are and in the end as we were both screaming at each other over the phone and a BET and  renewed rivalry was born ! ! !

on Oct 14th & 15th we will do the CHEESHEAD / FLATLANDER  Part 2

This will be 200 bird event over 2-Days you may shoot either club either day and there will be the other side events that each club normally throws

I am thinking that scoring should be done a little differently then we had done in the past as only elected officials understood how to abuse the system ! !

so I am recommending we use the following System

HOA --3pts
RU --2 points
3rd place --1 pt

Each class winner --2PT
class RU --1 pt

each concurrent winner --2 Pt
RU -----1 Pt.

We will do this at each Club

Team that has the most points WINs

The Club that loses will provide $500 in added money to the other clubs STATE SHOOT  next year ! ! !

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

clays@wis

• View Profile
Re: CHEESHEAD /FLATLANDER Oct. 14 & 15th 2 clubs 2-days
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 01:26:24 PM »
Well looks like cubby's knock our Brewers out of the playoffs ----Thank God they have the BEARS --Our Packers kick there butts

The Milw. Journal called and will be doing an article on this shoot ---hope you all can shoot ---we need all the help we can get and in every Class and Concurrent as high in all will score points

For those of you from up north this is a GREAT weekend to come down and get the Northbrook experience --last year Northbrook  thru the 5th largest number of targets in the country over 600,000  (Waukesha was 10th with 360,000 ) ---they have a wonderful facility with a lot of space and they are not afraid to set some longer targets ---they will also be doing the North Central regional next year

So come on down have some fun and help us win $500 in added money for our State shoot next year 8) 8) That's the bet I made with Brett and we need to WIN !!!

Hope to see you all
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 01:28:27 PM by clays@wis »

clays@wis

• View Profile
Re: CHEESHEAD /FLATLANDER Oct. 14 & 15th 2 clubs 2-days
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 08:19:08 AM »
We need you guys from the NORTH Zone ---You have kept me feeding your North Zone shoot the last couple of years --now we can work together to get some more money for the State shoot ! !

How do you think we should use this money ??? divide it among classes ??have a door prize ???  let us know what you think