Author Topic: CLUB OWNERS - Posting Results - w/ Attachments  (Read 6105 times)

Mike Flanagan

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
CLUB OWNERS - Posting Results - w/ Attachments
« on: May 09, 2010, 08:36:52 PM »
In order to post your results in this section, use the following procedure. If you have any problems or questions, please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

1) In the "Results" section, click on the [NEW TOPIC] tab (near the top of the window).
2) Enter the Subject:  (I suggest the name of the club and the date of the shoot at a minimum)
3) In the body of the post, you can enter any information about the event (a summary of how it went, weather, congratulations to winners, poking fun at Hardage, etc...)
4) Click on the line labeled "Additional Options..." near the bottom of the window (this will bring up numerous options with check-boxes)
5) Next to the Attach: label, click on [Choose File]  (at this point, you are able to select the file from your own computer - please make sure that it's in .pdf format)
6) If you have more than one file to attach, click on the [More Attachments] label and repeat until done.
7) When you have attached all of the necessary files, click on the (Post) button at the bottom of the window.

In case of problems, you can send me an e-mail at: WSCA Webmaster