Author Topic: Leinie's 200 Results  (Read 1427 times)

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
Leinie's 200 Results
« on: May 15, 2017, 01:11:48 PM »
Here are the preliminary results for the Leinie's 200. I personally want to thank all of the shooters for your support. The weather was beautiful and the turnout was fantastic. This shoot continues to grow and I am looking forward to making some improvements to the format next year as attendance continues to flourish. Congratulations to Dylan Burns from MN who shot some difficult targets very well. Dylan has now accomplished the title of "Back to Back Champion" for the Leinie's 200! Great shooting Dylan....some day he will be old enough to enjoy a Leinenkugel victory beer :)  Our runner-up in his second consecutive year was another top young gun in Gabe Markworth. Congratulations Gabe! Fitasc was set and run by Randy Voss who set some very nice Fitasc targets and our Fitasc HOA was Nate Wannebo another 21 and under young gun. Steve Coutant winner of the Cranberry Fitasc took runner-up in a tight race with Wannebo as they duked it out on the parcours in the same squad. It was a fun expedition of shooting to watch.
Thank you Chris, Stephanie, and Brian Noel for all the work they put in to make the Shells R' Us sponsored fish fry happen.
Another big thank you to Andy Bussalachi and Acme Bullet Company for the Acme Bullet Company Make-A-Break shoot. It was an exciting shoot off with the highlight being the battle between Luke Villwock and Clint Dricken in the semi-finals. It was a back and forth battle and at the end Clint had an 8 point lead after his final Pair. Luke needed a 1-7 combo to continue on into a sudden death shoot-out.....Not one shooter had hit the 7 bird after the targets were changed for the shoot-off. It was a 65-70 yard going away teal at Mach-1! Luke says..."I guess I will take the 1-7" and with a 1 second delay he hammers it and takes it to sudden death! The gallery was loving it. Luke carried the momentum in the Finals against Dylan Burns as well as against the winner of the A-E shoot-out Pete Bauer. Chris Noel lost in the Final of the A-E Acme Bullet Make-A-Break shoot out to Pete Bauer who had a score so high he would have won the M-AA final. Great shooting by all involved. M-AA final four were Luke Villwock, Steve Coutant, Dylan Burns and Clint Dricken. A-E final four was Pete Bauer, Chris Noel, Scott Lambert and Alan Beamish. The winner of the Acme Bullet shoot-out won a gun donated by Acme. Thank you Andy B!!!
On that note Acme donated several door prizes that we forgot to distribute...oops :-\ my bad. We will pull names out of a hat this week and assign Acme Bullet prizes to shooters and I will personally call winners this week and make sure that you receive your door prize so graciously donated by Acme Bullet Company. Again thank you very much for your support in this event and remember......after the Lenie's 200 no target will ever intimidate you again!! Thank you. Pete Melloy   

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Leinie's 200 Results
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 07:57:11 PM »
Folks remember these are just preliminary results the calls have come in and some changed need to be made. Thank you for your patience. Any questions or concerns regarding results please Lmk. Pete@gameunlimited.com
Again thank you for your support.

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 02:25:44 PM »
Here is a Leinie's 200 revision. Again thank you for your support!! Thanks, Pete

pmelloy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 10:05:22 AM »
This is so much fun!!! I might have a couple more revised results coming out but lets hope this is the last of the fun. :) Talk soon, Pete